Enrollment Module is the core application that makes a back bone for School Archivist. All other modules work as add on to this archive.
Enrollment Module can ease the administrative burden for the school office and teachers by centrally managing information on Admissions, classes, students, teachers and many other aspects of school operations. Information can be efficiently managed via a school database by an assistant and can then be made available to all staff, on demand, for shared use.
Students are enrolled once, and then placed in a new class each school year until they leave the School. Information on classes, sections, subjects, subject modules etc. can be maintained independently for each school year. Teacher assignments may be managed independently for each session. Office staff may view or edit information for the current, previous or future sessions.
- User Defined Classes & Subject Teachers
- User Defined Appointments of Faculty
- Keeping the records of Staff Terminations and Resignations
- Storing the information about Students Misconducts
- Managing all Students Fine Payments
- Proper Management of all Daily Activities done in the school
- Complete Class Attendance of whole school
- Analyzing and keeping the records of Student Class Participation
- Teachers Notes about the student activities and special considers points
- Conducting the Student Admission Tests to analysis
- Complete data of Students Admissions and Readmission
- Student whole Details
- Customize Student Section Allotments
- Customize Student Study Group Allotment
- User Defined Student Section Change
- User Defined Student Study Group Change
- Keeping the records of Student School Leavings