Discipline Archive is School Archivist's module to simplify the difficult and
time consuming task of tracking student discipline. Packed with invaluable features,
this module helps improve student discipline by ensuring that students are held
accountable for their actions.
The statistical reports feature enables administrators to analyze their school's
disciplinary patterns to determine future administrative actions. For example,
analyze disciplinary incidents by location to determine which areas require
increased monitoring or security.
Quickly and easily print letters following each incident to inform parents
of the incident involving their child. Quickly conduct searches and print letters
for students who have exceeded a specified number of disciplinary incidents.
Discipline Plus Features
- Improve discipline by maintaining student accountability
Instantly access any student's complete disciplinary history when speaking
- Create incident reports containing multiple discipline incidents
- Document multiple discipline incidents, follow-up actions, teacher comments,
incident locations, and involved students and staff
- Automatically track outstanding penalties students owe for single incidents
or annual penalty totals. Discipline Archive automatically records the penalties
students have served.
- Print student discipline histories
- Produce individualized letters to report student incidents to parents
- Easily and quickly produce user-customized reports, including statistical
analysis of discipline data, penalty reports.
- Print statistical reports with discipline tallies by infractions, actions,
locations, staff, grade level, month, day of week, etc.
- Ideal discipline software for schools of all sizes and school districts.
- Use E-Mail to easily e-mail parents dicipline notices abut their child's
involvment in a disciplinary incident.